- All-inclusive: Detector for treasure hunters with highest demands - including all features
- Measuring Depth: customers found objects to 25 m (82 ft) deep - check our references
- Use cases: treasure hunting, natural gold prospection, cavity detection
- Operating modes: 3D Ground Scan, Magnetometer, Pinpointer, Mineral Scan, Tunnel Scan, Live Scan
- Detectable objects: treasure chests, cavities, tunnels
MORE STYLE. MORE LIGHTWEIGTH. MORE OPPORTUNITIES.
- Scan without sore muscles thanks to lighter Control Unit and Telescopic Rod as well as extremely strong and lightweight carbon Probes
- Achieve success faster thanks to simplified operation
- Know details immediately thanks to 3D scan analysis directly on Control Unit
- No additional equipment needed thanks to integrated high capacity batteries
- Including Smart Video Glasses
- Removable GPS Receiver
- Plus: Including detector software Visualizer 3D Studio
3D Ground Scanner and Metal Detector for Highest DemandsThe eXp 6000 ground scanner and metal detector is one of OKM’s top of the line detecting tools for treasure hunters, metal detectorists, archaeologists, prospectors, gold seekers and ground surveyors. This detector is completely wireless and can be controlled via touchscreen, video eye glasses or notebook. It is the world’s first 3D ground scanner that utilizes the innovative OKM Telescopic Probe which can be extended to 124 cm (4 ft).
Metal detector eXp 6000 discovers ancient coin treasure in Iran
A precious coin treasure has recently been discovered in Iran: A collection of shiny silver coins has been excavated from 2.5 m (8.2 ft) depth.
Color Display and Touchscreen
Color Display and Touchscreen: Easy-to-use GUI with automatic brightness adjustment
The Control Unit with touchscreen and multilingual graphical user interface (GUI) is very easy to use. Different layouts and automatic brightness control allow the user to efficiently operate the detector even in varying ambient light conditions.
Height-adjustable Telescopic Rod
Telescopic Rod with arm rest and handle with trigger for convenient treasure hunting.
The Protective Cap can be replaced by a GPS Receiver (optional accessory).
The Telescopic Rod can be adjusted to the user's body size in just a few simple steps. Its armrest is equipped with additonal pads for more ergonomics during the treasure hunt. At the lower end, the probes are quickly and easily mounted via a magnetic connector.
hExchangeable Carbon Probes: The extremely light and rigid probes can be plugged to the telescopic rod via magnetic connector very easily.
Like many high-quality consumer and technical applications, the eXp 6000 probes are made of Carbon. This extremely rigid and light material allows treasure hunters to use the lightweight detector even more easily. Additionally, the probes establish a wireless data connection to the treasure detector to send the scan data directly to the Control Unit.
This innovative probe can be extended to 124 cm (4 ft) and is perfectly designed to scan both large areas and narrow areas. As a result, treasure hunters need only one probe and avoid the necessity of carrying additional accessories.
This specialized ground measuring probe is one of the best ground scanner accessories on the market. By using this antenna, discrimination and pinpointing of buried objects is possible with ease.