- Availability: In Stock
The best-selling treasure detector of all time just got better. The EQUINOX 700, driven by Minelab’s proven ground-breaking Multi-IQ technology, boasts an impressive 119 High Resolution Target ID system, superior target separation, and is fully waterproof to 5 m (16 ft) with IP68 rating
The best-selling treasure detector of all time just got better. The EQUINOX 700, driven by Minelab’s proven ground-breaking Multi-IQ technology, boasts an impressive 119 High Resolution Target ID system, superior target separation, and is fully waterproof to 5 m (16 ft) with IP68 rating. With upgrades like its 3-piece carbon-fibre collapsible shaft system and advanced audio controls, plus fully-loaded features including Control Pod Flashlight and Handgrip Vibration there’s never been a better time to join the Minelab EQUINOX revolution.
THE MULTI-IQ ADVANTAGE
Why Minelab Multi-IQ? Because with Minelab’s revolutionary Multi-IQ technology, you’ve got the combined power of multiple detectors in one — all working for you at the same time. Nothing goes undiscovered and no terrain is off limits. Silver, relics or jewellery. Park, field, or beach. Unearth the power of EQUINOX powered by Multi-IQ.
With IP68 waterproof capability to 5 m (16 ft), take EQUINOX anywhere and own the ground beneath your feet.
Recovery Speed and Iron Bias controls how your detector responds to multiple signals: from minimising your chances of digging iron to sniffing out gold and treasures hiding within the trashiest ground and everything in between.
LIGHT AND COMPACT
Comprising lightweight 3-piece carbon-fibre shafts, EQUINOX 700 weighs only 1.2 kg (2.8 lb) and packs down to a mere 61 cm (24 in) — throw it in your backpack, and you’re all set.
SUPREME ALL-TERRAIN DETECTING
Whether you’re swinging in the forest or snorkelling at the beach, EQUINOX 700® finds treasure that other detectors miss.
ADVANCED AUDIO CONTROL
With multiple tone audio options, the sound of treasure has never been clearer — EQUINOX’s superior audio means you’ll not only ‘hear’ if a target is trash or treasure but you’ll also be able to gauge its size and depth simply by listening.
The EQUINOX Multi-IQ engine delivers Stable IDs for even the deepest targets. Depend on solid, stable information to tell you whether to dig in or move on — when you’ve got a target, switch to Pinpoint Mode to zero-in further.
4 SINGLE FREQUENCY OPTIONS
For those with a specific goal in mind, EQUINOX® delivers total control and the power to choose from four single frequencies: 4/5/10/15 kHz.
LIGHTING AND VIBRATION
The daylight may have ended, but that doesn’t mean your hunt has to — with Control Pod Flashlight, Red Backlight Display, Backlit Keypad, and Handgrip Vibration you can power on long after the sun has gone.
LOUD AND CLEAR AUDIO
Enjoy the crystal-clear audio with lightning-fast Low Latency Wireless Headphones and In-Built Speaker (Included), or Wired Headphones and Waterproof Headphones (Accessories).
EQUINOX 700 TECH SPECS
- Search Modes: Park, Field, Beach
- All-Metal Shortcut: Yes
- Custom Search Profiles: 6
- User Profile Button: No
- Operating Frequencies (kHz): Multi, 4, 5, 10, 15
- Noise Cancel: Auto (19 Channels)
- Ground Balance: Auto, Manual, Tracking
- Sensitivity: 1 to 25
- Target Volume: 0 to 25
- Threshold Level: 0 to 25
- Threshold Pitch: Fixed
- Target Identification (TID): 119 segment notch discrimination: Ferrous: -19 to 0 I Non-ferrous: 1 to 99
- Target Tones: 1,2, 5, All Tones (At), Depth (dP)
- Tone Break: Ferrous (T1)
- Tone Pitch: Tone 1 adjustable: 0 to 25
- Tone Volume: Tone 1 adjustable: 0 to 25
- Recovery Speed: 1 to 3
- Iron Bis: 0 to 3
- Depth Indicator: 5 Levels
- Discrimination Segments: 119 Segments
- Pinpoint Mode: Yes
- Wireless Audio: Yes
- Length (approx.): Collapsed: 61 cm (24 in) - Extended: 144 cm (56.7 in)
- Weight: 1.27 kg (2.8 lbs)
- Display: Monochrome LCD
- Display and Keypad Backlight (red): Off, High, Low
- Flashlight: On, Off
- Vibration (Master & Ferrous): On, Off
- Supplied Coil: EQX11 11" Double-D coil with skid plate
- Audio Output: In-built loudspeaker, Wired 3.5 mm (1/8") headphones, Wireless headphones
- Supplied Headphones: Minelab ML 85 Low Latency wireless headphones
- Battery: 3.7V/5100 mAh Internal Lithium-lon battery
- Additional Included Accessories: Getting Started Guide, Screen Protector (English), Charging Cable
- Waterproof: 5m (16 ft) IP68
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to +40 degrees celcius (+14 to +104 degrees fahrenheit)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to +70 degrees celcius (-40 to +158 degrees fahrenheit)
- Key Technologies: Multi-IQ