- All-inclusive: Detector for treasure hunters with highest demands - including all features
- Measuring Depth: customers found objects to 25 m (82 ft) deep - check our references
- Use cases: treasure hunting, natural gold prospection, cavity detection
- Operating modes: 3D Ground Scan, Magnetometer, Pinpointer, Mineral Scan, Tunnel Scan, Live Scan
- Detectable objects: treasure chests, cavities, tunnels
MORE STYLE. MORE LIGHTWEIGTH. MORE OPPORTUNITIES.
- Scan without sore muscles thanks to lighter Control Unit and Telescopic Rod as well as extremely strong and lightweight carbon Probes
- Achieve success faster thanks to simplified operation
- Know details immediately thanks to 3D scan analysis directly on Control Unit
- No additional equipment needed thanks to integrated high capacity batteries
- Including Smart Video Glasses
- Removable GPS Receiver
- Plus: Including detector software Visualizer 3D Studio
3D Ground Scanner and Metal Detector for Highest Demands
The eXp 6000 ground scanner and metal detector is one of OKM’s top of the line detecting tools for treasure hunters, metal detectorists, archaeologists, prospectors, gold seekers and ground surveyors. This detector is completely wireless and can be controlled via touchscreen, video eye glasses or notebook. It is the world’s first 3D ground scanner that utilizes the innovative OKM Telescopic Probe which can be extended to 124 cm (4 ft).
eXp 6000 locates ancient bronze vase in more than 4 m depth
A successful treasure hunter found a small ancient bronze vase in more than 4 m depth with his ground scanner eXp 6000.
Color Display and Touchscreen
The Control Unit with touchscreen and multilingual graphical user interface (GUI) is very easy to use. Different layouts and automatic brightness control allow the user to efficiently operate the detector even in varying ambient light conditions.
Telescopic Rod with Removable GPS Receiver
The Telescopic Rod can be adjusted to the user's body size in just a few simple steps. Its armrest is equipped with additonal pads for more ergonomics during the treasure hunt. A protective cap is located on the handle, which can be replaced with the GPS Receiver included in the scope of delivery. At the lower end, the probes are quickly and easily mounted via a magnetic connector.
Exchangeable Probes for Various Purposes
Like many high-quality consumer and technical applications, the eXp 6000 probes are made of Carbon. This extremely rigid and light material allows treasure hunters to use the lightweight detector even more easily. Additionally, the probes establish a wireless data connection to the treasure detector to send the scan data directly to the Control Unit.
This innovative probe can be extended to 124 cm (4 ft) and is perfectly designed to scan both large areas and narrow areas. As a result, treasure hunters need only one probe and avoid the necessity of carrying additional accessories.
This specialized ground measuring probe is one of the best ground scanner accessories on the market. By using this antenna, discrimination and pinpointing of buried objects is possible with ease.
This measuring probe can be mounted to the 3D metal detector to detect hidden tunnels, chambers, cellars, shelters, caves and many other unterground cavities and structures.
|Software / Workspace App|